Atlanta, GA – Multi Service Technology Solutions (MSTS) is excited to announce that its fuel management procurement product, Multi Service Fuel Card, which has been used by fleets for fuel purchases since 1978, anticipates integration with McLeod Software’s fall release.
The integration provides fleets that utilize McLeod’s LoadMaster® tool with an alternative choice in their fuel card provider. “We’re excited about the integration as it allows us to serve fleets that are looking for a fuel card alternative in how they purchase fuel. We celebrate 40 years as a fuel card provider in 2018 and we felt like this was a great first step in reinventing our product that has been trusted by fleets to be their fuel card solution since 1978,” said Aaron Decker, Senior Director of Multi Service Fleet Solutions, “We’re excited to be partnering with McLeod.”
The integration allows fleets to access features and controls needed to manage their fuel procurement.
- Set interactive controls for each customer subaccount. Indicate whether to:
- Create intraday driver call-ins
- Update card status on dispatch
- Update order number and/or equipment to the card
- User(s) to notify if a card update fails
- View prompts, limits money codes and policies that exist for each customer subaccount
- Download interactive fuel cards
- Interactive updates to Multi Service Fuel Card when:
- Assigning driver, tractor, order and driver PIN
- Updating card prompts, limits, money codes and policy settings
- Issuing emergency money codes via the Driver Advance option and wire codes for interactive check
- Downloading fuel and cashed money code transactions
Multi Service Fuel Card is exhibiting at the 2017 McLeod User Conference and is located at Booth 419 to speak with any fleets about the anticipated integration.
About Multi Service Fuel Card:
Multi Service Fuel Card was founded in 1978 by a former over-the-road truck driver who believed there had to be a better way to purchase fuel than a pocket fuel of cash. From that belief came the first fuel card of its kind, the Multi Service Fuel Card, which is a closed loop fuel purchasing platform trusted by thousands of fleets across the nation to power their trucks. Multi Service Fuel Card is a product of MSTS, a global FinTech company that reduces friction, complexity and cost in B2B payments. MSTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Fuel Services, a fortune 100 company based out of Miami, FL.
Senior Director, Fleet Solutions
Global Marketing Director, MSTS