Privacy Center Frequently Ask Questions
- What steps does WFS take to ensure my privacy is protected?
The World Fuel Services Corporation group of companies (collectively, “WFS”) are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and to maintaining strong and meaningful data privacy controls. That’s why we created the WFS Data Privacy Center - a resource that helps you understand the steps we take to protect your privacy, the choices you have as to how to provide information to us and how we might use it . It also gives you a quick and convenient way to access our privacy principles and notice.
To learn more about how WFS protects your privacy, please read:
- How often does WFS update its Privacy Notice and Online Privacy Statement?
- Where can I learn about how WFS collects, uses and shares my data?
- What are my choices about how WFS markets directly to me?
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a citizen or resident of an EEA country or Switzerland, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information. You can review these in the “Potential rights under GDPR” section of the Privacy Notice.
If you believe you are eligible to submit a subject access request under GDPR, use our web form, email us at GDPRInfoRequest@wfscorp.com or by post at:
World Fuel Services Corporation
Attn: Privacy Administrator, Legal Department
9800 NW 41st Street
Miami, Florida 33178
To modify your subscription preferences or opt-out of communications, please visit our subscription center.
- I have a product or service issued by one of the WFS group of companies. Where can I find the relevant Privacy Principles and Privacy Notice?
Most WFS entities utilize the same Privacy Principles and Privacy Notice found here in the WFS Data Privacy Center. If the WFS entity that provided you a product or service has issued their own data privacy principles or privacy notice, you will find them on that entity’s website.